Aluminum angles, coping, anchor plugs
Deformed aluminum angles
Tight fit for even out-of-spec ends!
Aluminum waterproof layer terminal pressing hardware, firmly holding and fixing waterproof layers, realizes weather resistance and corrosion resistance as the surface is alumite-treated, while being lightweight and excellent in workability. A wide selection of sizes allows for a wide variety of applications.
Deformed aluminum angles exert outstanding waterproof effects to hold waterproof layer ends at the rises of parapets and walls for various sheet waterproofing and asphalt waterproofing works, with a tight fit to even out-of-spec ends.
///Points of deformed aluminum angles///
- 1. Perfect flashing; For imperfect sealing performance, compensation cap covers three-times to four-times for extra protection.
- 2. Outstanding durability; Alumite-finished aluminum alloy
- 3. Excellent workability; One-touch cap installation to angle body
- 4. Wide-ranging versatility; Compatible with PVC sheet, rubber sheet, coating film, cold asphalt waterproofing
- 5. Beautiful finish; Keeps rooftops clean with an excellent waterproofing mechanism and beautiful finish
Deformed aluminum angles T-135S
Thickness: 1.3 Spec: 68×65×2,000
Deformed aluminum angles T-1
Thickness: 1.3 Spec: 8.8×31.7×2,000
Deformed aluminum angles T-4
Thickness: 1.3 Spec: 10×58×2,000
Deformed aluminum angles T-6
Thickness: 1.5 Spec: 20×45×2,000
Deformed aluminum angles T-7
Thickness: 1.3 Spec: 6.5×31×2,000
Deformed aluminum angles T-16
Thickness: 1.2 Spec: 31.2×40×2,000